A quick wrap of the weekend (yes that pun was intended, I have been watching Buffy after all!).
* Had braces tightened, back on soft food diet. I am over it.
* Finished Season 5 of Buffy.
* Finished 5 repeats of the body of the Clap. About to begin the decreases.
* Started watching season 1 of Angel.
* Helped friend choose some patterns for baby items, for her to make not me!
* Spent some quality time with this beautiful skein.
I was given 3 of these babies for my birthday last year. I was initially going to make a full sized clap(otis) with them. Then I was thinking a shawl. Now I am not sure. If anyone has a suggestion, feel free to let me know. It is Cherry Tree Hill DK Silk Merino blend, in Peacock colourway (approx 850m).
So the effort to fight procrastination is going well so far. As far as I can figure it is about perserverance. Lucky I am stubborn, thats all I can say!