I mentioned a few posts ago that I was going to catalogue my unfinished Craft as a salute to my AADC. This list may shock you, however I am sure that those who know me will not be suprised.
Projects in Progress. Otherwise known as The Shame File
- Skully jumper - Sleeves to go
- Tea Cozy - last inch to go, the decrease part and then the sewing together.
- Penguin - New project for Miss Eliza. Have just started knitting the body, so a long way to go.
- Bag - sewing together, lining and the handle to go.
- Umbilical Baby Beanie - half completed.
- Baby cardigan - Only Back completed.
- Sari yarn bag - lining and handle to go. This project stalled 12 months ago.
- Devil Beanie - (Adult size) Horns and tails on the ear flaps to go. Another project that stalled 12 months ago.
- Crochet Bag - For Kel. This project stalled as a result of a craft related injury (CRI) and is only 1/4 done. I have made a promise to myslef to complete for Kel's return to Australia.
I am sure there are more, but these are all I can remember at present!
Projects yet to be started. A whole other category and my constant Temptation!
- Suprise 1 - Have to purchase wool for a Ear warmer/head band thingo.
- Suprise 2 - have decided on project (Crochet Flower scarf) and have pattern & wool. Just need to start!
- Suprise 3 - Have pattern (Amigurumi) & yarn just need to start.
- Captain Jack Sparrow Amigurumi - For my sister. No pattern, have to figure out how I will actually do it???
- Cardigan - For my Mum, lavender wool/mohair.
- Cotton Cardigan - For me.
- Beanie - For non craft friend using Kaalund wool.
- Fingerless gloves x 3 - Two for me (Marta's yarns & Noro), One for non craft friend.
- Cardigan for Miss Eliza - In time for her first Birthday!
- Tea Cozy - One for good buddy Sam.
Oh my Giddy Aunt! Maybe I should be a Lifetime member/Grand Poobah of the AADC???