I have recently cast on these two projects:
- The Print o' the Wave Stole by Eunny Jang . I am using Lorna's Laces in Seaside (how fitting). It is a beautiful design, but may take a little while to complete (I have to pick up stitches, hundreds of the buggers!)
- Bolero, from Jo Sharp Knit Issue 2. I am using 8 ply cotton from Bendigo Wool mills (not impressed with this yarn). Feels like it will take FOREVER.
And then there are all my UFO's to consider (updated list to be posted soon), and then there are my wish list projects (another huge list) and the Christmas presents (Biggest list yet!!).
I am also having the debate (in my head) about when it is appropriate to:
- knit in front of new partner
- knit something for new partner
- demand new partner contribute to my craft budget (ok, that may take years!).
I have been seeing someone for 3 months, have told him I knit but have yet to do items 1 to 3 in his presence. Any thoughts, suggestions would be most appreciated!
And don t even get me started on knitting socks! I so want to do that, maybe next month.............................