Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow is forecast for Sunday, eeeeeek!

Ok. At first I thought it would be fun, living in a cold country. Knitting alot. 

But the reality is I cant knit quickly enough to make items to wear in this bloody cold weather. I mean if I could knit a jumper in a week while working full time, maybe I could do it. 

But I cant. I have to pay rent. Which reminds me I need to buy a ticket in the Euro Millions. Winning 85 million GBP may free up some time for knitting!

But I digress.

I have been knitting, I have actually even finished something (don't faint!). The Lace Scarf from the Debbie Bliss knitting magazine. 2 skeins of Noro Cash Iroha, in a dark purple (112). I would definitely knit this pattern again. It is easy, quick and would make a great gift. Debbie really knows her stuff!

And now I am focussing on Clap(otis) number six. Maybe I will stay inside on Sunday and knit while I watch the snow.

Snow. Freakin' snow, people!

3 comments:

Bells said...

ooh it's pretty. Don't you love a fast scarf.

Get a picture of you in the snow!

Rose Red said...

Wish I could come and play with you in the snow!

Um, that sounds a lot ruder than I meant it too...or maybe that's just me!

SadieandLance said...

Yay a post from Shazza!!! I love seeing that pop up in my bloglines.

Nice knitting.

Now can I just have a quiet word with you about the snow. At-least-it's-not-38-degress-celcius- and-high-humidity. Not that it is right now but I know it's coming and some time soon. When it does you best blow up that 3 person airbed!

PS My word verification? wooful! Ha!