Sunday, July 06, 2008

Watching....


This is how I am spending my weekend.

A good book.

And coffee.



I know it seems sacrilegious, reading about the English and drinking coffee, but I love it! Monmouth Coffee, the best I have found in London. AND the only place you can order a flat white AND they know what you are talking about!! 

This book was recommended to me by a German man I work with. Written by an English Anthropologist, it looks at quaintly
 english behaviour (the stuff that is driving me nuts!). I am enjoying it so far, cant wait until I get to the chapter about sex!! ;)

4 comments:

Bells said...

that sounds like a lovely weekend....but what about knitting with sale yarn???

Rose Red said...

Oh, that book sounds fabulous!! Good going away gift for people moving to the UK!!

SadieandLance said...

What? You can't get a decent flat white anywhere? How is that so with such close proximity to Italy? I'd be beyond coping without my daily flattie. Boooooo! I'll be thinking of ya lady, every morning when I drink my flat white.

TinkingBell said...

hahaha! Found you! Puitney is nice - the only place nicer would be Hampstead!