Monday, September 18, 2006

Pssst! Over here!!!!!

Lots to tell, or rather not tell. I have been off the radar for a little while as there has been some developments in other parts of Shazmina's life, which I wont discuss here. Most of you know what I am talking about! :) Needless to say it would be better off in a whole other type of blog!

So craftwise, I have been working on a project for a friend that I miss alot. It meant starting a project that was not on either my started list or my potential project list, but it is worth getting even further behind. Here is the delicious wool I am using.



Lambs Pride Worsted, in Clematis (purple), Oatmeal, Seafoam and Fuschia. Yum!


The weather is starting to get warmer (I heart spring in Sydney!), so I am even less motivated to complete the Skully jumper. I am also procrastinating as I have to pick up stitches around the armhole to start the sleeve. Yuk, picking up stitches, that is so not my favorite thing to do.

Now there is an idea for a blog, how to get over procrastinating from doing the really fiddly, crappy and annoying knitting stuf. Hmmmmm will have to ponder on that one! :)

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

Ooo that wool is beautiful!

I been waitin' forever for your update!

I would't even consider picking up stitches, don't think I'd cope, so I just avoide those patterns altogether!