Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I am a Buzzy Bee!

Said with an NZ accent of course! Do you recognise him?? He sits on my computer, fiercely protecting my hershey kisses!

Today has been absolutely manic at work. I have heaps on at the moment but always lurve to be given more work, particularly with a 1/2 hours notice to interview and set up aptitude tests for a candidate!

Anywho, I survived and decided I needed to take a 10 minute sanity break. Not much to report on the craft front I am afraid. I realised today that with OCC overseas my completer/finisher mojo has gone. Need to get motivated though, I have a few things to finish in a hurry. Luckily there is a long weekend this weekend so I should be able to knock a few things off my list. All I have to do is remember to stop adding projects to it! :)

Looking forward to starting the Clap(otis)-a-thon with Brown Pants, Sadie and Lance and OCC (I am sure she will be in it!). At this stage we are looking at a November start, so we will be Clapping-a-long in Spring/early Summer 'cos we are craft rebels! Thats right the AADC grrls dont down sticks because of 30+ degree heat!

ok, rambling now and my 10 minutes are up, so I will get back to my metrics and spreadsheets now................

craft ya real soon!

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

Yay! I love it when you update. I'm a bit nervous about the clapathon...we worked out the other day that we have 2 spare weekends before christmas! Yikes not sure where I'll find the time!!