Sunday, June 14, 2009

The life and times of a Zombie killer.

Ok, so it has been a while. 3 months if you can believe it. Lots has happened. 

I have a new job. It is a permanent job. I am here permanently. I am trying not to freak out. At least for the time being!

I have been to Lisbon. I have had the best Pasteis de nata in the world. And port. 

I have been on a caravan trip to Cornwall. I have had cream teas with Cornish clotted cream & a pasty the size of my head. But not at the same time.

But lately I have been reading this. 

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies

Can you see why I just had to buy this? Best read since, well, Pride and Prejudice. I highly recommend this book. In fact I will go as far as to say that Jane Austen herself would love this book.

As we all know, Elizabeth Bennett rocks. But now she kicks butt as well! 

I am tempted to write a more in depth review but I don't want to ruin it for those of you who might want to read it. 

All I will tell you is this. Now I am waiting patiently for the movie version! 


4 comments:

Rose Red said...

It's so nice to see you!! Will send nice (hopefully) long email shortly!!

I think I must get that book!

TinkingBell said...

I so want to read that book! How exciting your life seems - and cornwall is beautiful

Keep up the blogging, just so we know what is happening with you!

Bells said...

SHE BLOGS!!!
I so want to read this book. I didn't want to, but now I do. I'm getting the audiobook real soon.

ps long email to follow!

2paw said...

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to read that book or not. I will now. It's not too gruesome is it???