Friday, August 01, 2008

I Have a Secret...

I have de-stashed. Wonders will never cease! I have sent a beautiful skein of yarn away to a new home. I am feeling just a little bit abandoned. Rejected even.

This little beauty is winging it's way to an unsuspecting knitter.
mwahahaha! I know who it is, and you have no clue. nah nah na nah na!
I like the idea that the mystery knitter is sitting at home. With no idea that a little surprise is sneaking, ever so quietly, their way.

I am the knitting fairy.

Love it!

6 comments:

Bells said...

oh you tease. Every single one of us who know and adore you will be wondering....waiting....watching....

Unknown said...

It kinda looks like my new cons! My suffragette cons.
And we still have a package you left here for janet - want to let me know her address so I can send it?
PS i'm off to the rugby :)

Denise said...

OOoh secrets! I'm sure the new skein will love its new home :)

SadieandLance said...

Hmmmm now I have a suspect I think that yarn is on it's way to....

Yay for Shazza updates!!!

TinkingBell said...

A knitting fairy (do you do sewing up?) - I want a fairy for my knitting!

Rose Red said...

You are a knitting fairy indeed. How intriguing and clever you are!! Tricksy even!